01 09 10

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fireworks beauty



Here at Swirly Designs we took a little break to enjoy all the July 4th festivities in our local area. Even though the weather here in New England didn't exactly cooperate, we got to see Fireworks 2 nights in a row. It was fun seeing our 3-year old experience the fireworks through his eyes.

But it was also fun looking at the beauty of the fireworks themselves. When I came home and downloaded the pictures from the digital camera I couldn't help but be in awe of the simple beauty of the fireworks. By no means am I an expert at taking night shots/fireworks. Even with the setting on the camera to "fireworks" I still don't think I was taking them correctly.









As you can see from a few of the shots, I got some pretty neat imagery. The colors and the way they danced through the black sky is inspiring. Now if I can just think of a way to translate them into a Swirly ornament I'd be golden!

Lianne

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...